_Fag_ = "a horse for easy riding" or some such?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 21 18:35:38 UTC 2011

Isn't "two bottles of port" a euphemism for excessive drinking? I recall
somebody having been said to die of "two bottles of port and a chair",
meaning gout derived from heavy drinking and associated inactivity.

DanG