"rattle" = have sexual intercourse with, 2001

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Feb 22 16:31:37 UTC 2011

The 2001 movie "The Banger Sisters" regularly uses the verb "rattle"
= "have sexual intercourse with" (although not often does it use this
euphemism) and the corresponding noun "rattle".

Not in the OED,  nor Wentworth & Flexner (1967) or Chapman (1995),
the only slang books on my shelf.

In Urbandictionary, with this meaning.  HDAS?

Only mentioned because in my innocence I had not heard this before,
and the OED could not enlighten me.  Not easy to find Googling.

Joel