"rattle" = have sexual intercourse with, 2001

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 21:48:11 UTC 2011

Hmm... What about the whole phrase "rattle her buttocks"? Would it ever
have been used in its /literal/ sense? Wouldn't the whole chunk be a
euphemism? Of course, this does not make an immediate jump to sexual
meaning for "rattle", but, surely, it's more than just buttocks that
could have been rattled in this expression. At least, this would get you
to "rattle her X", from which moving to just plain "rattle" is much
easier... Just a thought.

     VS-)