"Proposer _une news_" : from a French gossip site [NT]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 23 18:14:39 UTC 2011

Apparently, under UGA's updated system, it's no longer possible to
send a no-text e-mail.

It's an annoyance. But - believe you *me*! ;-) - it's nowhere *near*
as annoying as the "upgrade" to the Harvard College Library's system
that suddenly restricted access to such goodies as the OED On-Line to
professors emeriti, no longer allowing any retiree at all - e.g. your
humble correspondent - access to them.

--
-Wilson
-----