Shame on the New York Times

Sat Feb 26 16:24:24 UTC 2011

As happens more often than not, i agree completely with JL.

Thanks to Stephen for posting this info. I did not see the public announcement of this sad news. Could someone send me a link?

There is perhaps no better indication of the fact that newspapers all over are dying. Even the TIMES is stripping down. I can't believe that Justin Bieber's new haircut is news more fit to print than ON LANGUAGE.

Is there any chance that the Washington POST or some other publication would take over this important weekly column?

Sent from my iPad