bunga-bunga

Sun Feb 27 02:01:22 UTC 2011

Come on, Larry. You know that the French have [o]~ schwa merger in stressed positions.  The French do not pay any attention to Tom Z, either! Regardless of how you spell it, it is just what the hero of CLOCKWORK ORANGE called "the old in-out in-out"--or "bonking" in the slang of the 1980s.

Sent from my iPad