bunga-bunga

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Mon Feb 28 15:34:26 UTC 2011

--

I don't get out enough, so I didn't hear this one until less than 30
years ago. I think I heard it only once. The arbitrary 'foreign phrase'

There is also the 'wrong hole' golf joke, which I've heard several times
with 'African' locale and "oonga-boonga" and/or similar 'foreign phrase'
which I can't exactly remember ... surely might have been "bunga bunga"
or so sometimes. On the Web I see the same joke with variations
(sometimes set in Japan, etc.): here is one which is close to what I've
generally heard although with a different 'foreign phrase':

http://forum.lelong.com.my/bbs/thread-15450-1-1.html

-- Doug Wilson