do, v.i.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 17 16:58:58 UTC 2011

Mostly frozen forms, a parody, and the ex. of a different meaning don't
count. I said "natural contemporary speech."

Ever heard:

?He sure knows how to do!

?We'd better start to do on this matter.

?I've had trouble before, but this time I think I can do!

?Why aren't you doing?

JL