Another QOTY

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 17 18:53:36 UTC 2011

We've already done the ones about grammar and language.

 On tonight's CNN interview with Piers Morgan, Oprah will say something
almost exactly like the following, which I jotted down from the "tease":

"He was somebody who would stay in and stand up. And that's what love is."

Remember when love was never having to say you're sorry?  This seems like
a move in the right direction.

JL