doomsday device

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 20 01:16:30 UTC 2011

That was the only plausible interpretation, but there are still several
things wrong with it. Some are questions of style and readability, but
also questions of definition. Even a simple semicolon (after "attrib.")
would have been helpful. But I also think the entry lumps apples and
orages together.

     VS-)