authentic = 'realistic in one's attitudes'

Mon Jan 24 01:21:17 UTC 2011

Of course "it" is not in the OED! This is just a sort of Orwellian use an impressive-sounding buzz word as a way of allowing the supposed sage to babble. He could just as well have said "be responsible" or "be fundamental" or "be respectful" or any of a number of emptied slogans. Sheesh!

Sent from my iPad