shorthand

Mon Jan 24 01:30:22 UTC 2011

Thanks for checking, Ben. There are people around who want to learn it, I suppose it is not taught as a regular thing in business classes in high school. This adds even more emphasis to Victor's suggestion that the " metaphorical" sense is no longer secondary for many people--and my point that this is not anything particularly new.

Sent from my iPad