[FORENSIC-LINGUISTICS] mobile app for detecting paedophiles

Mon Jan 24 22:59:00 UTC 2011

If it works it will be a boon to molesters who want to break heir tell-tale habits.

-----Original Message-----
From:         Natalie Schilling <ns3 at GEORGETOWN.EDU>
Sender:       The discussion list for Language and the Law <FORENSIC-LINGUISTICS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Date:         Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:26:00
To: <FORENSIC-LINGUISTICS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: [FORENSIC-LINGUISTICS] mobile app for detecting paedophiles

Apparently, the application will soon be available as a free App for
iPhones and also available for other platforms as well. Should all
download the software and test it/ figure out how it 'works', or should
we warn Apple not to approve the App as part of their App Store?

Natalie Schilling
Georgetown University

--
Natalie Schilling