Linguistic Contributions of Batman

Jeff Prucher jprucher at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 25 05:23:05 UTC 2011

Apparently the phrase "Good thinking, Batman!" (also from the 60s tv show) has
become something of a catchphrase. It's got an entry in UD, a Facebook fan page,
and more significantly, Ian Brookes treats it in his book TV Talk (although I
don't have a copy, so I don't know what he has to say about it).

Jeff Prucher
 Editor, Brave New Words: The Oxford Dictionary of Science Fiction. Now in
paperback!
http://www.jeffprucher.com