... manyerisms

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Jul 7 00:27:27 UTC 2011

I found a few hits for "maneurythmics", not far from "maneurythms", which is pretty close to "manyerisms", but I think I was pushing it.  ("Maneurythmics" itself seems to derive from "Missionary Man" + "Eurythmics", the latter being the group that recorded the former.  Go know.)  Maybe "mannerisms" + "manufactured", as in put on, feigned.

LH