OT: Seven-Year Itch

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 16:55:51 UTC 2011

As I strolled along Sixth Street in Los Angeles, one sunny afternoon,
on my way to the L.A.P.L., I saw him standing there, at the stage
door. He was quietly toking on him a number. As the sound of my
footsteps became audible to him, he glanced up, looking in my
direction. Our eyes met. Our gazes locked. He nodded. I nodded in
return. I passed by. As I continued on my way, a thought entered my
mind:

"That was was Tom Ewell!"

Why couldn't it been Marilyn Monroe?

--