Question about accurate dating: Quote: You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. (attrib Tom Petty 2001 May 9 probably)

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Sun Jul 10 16:48:32 UTC 2011

A similar sentiment I saw on T-shirts at the University of Texas at Austin sometime between 1988 and 1992 was, "You can always retake a class. You can never retake a party."

Neal