Famous quotation about the weather in San Francisco (Duluth in 1900) and a mystery volume with restricted access in Google Books

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Jul 11 23:54:51 UTC 2011

Jon, Garson,

Harvard seems to have vols. 2 through 49 (1816) with some
missing.  What volume and page are we looking for?

Joel