Voltaire & Baudouin I

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 14 22:42:01 UTC 2011

He was described as the Tsar of all the Russias, although his official title
was "Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir,
Novgorod, Tsar of Kasan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia,
Tsar of Tauric Khersones, Tsar of Grusia, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Duke of
Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland, Prince of Esthonia,
Livonia, Courland and Semgallia, Samogitia, Bielostok, Karelia, Tver, Jugor,
Perm, Vyatka, Bulgaria, and other territories; Lord and Grand Duke of
Novgorod, Chernigov; Ruler of Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Jaroslav, Bielozero,
Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all northern territories ;
Ruler of Iveria, Kartalinia, and the Kabardinian lands and Armenian
territories - hereditary Ruler and Lord of the Tcherkess and Mountain
Princes and others; Lord of Turkestan, Heir to the throne of Norway, Duke of
Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Ditmarsch, Oldenburg, and so forth, and so
forth, and so forth."

Just to pick nits...

DanG