"epithet" avoidance once again ...

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 20 06:11:05 UTC 2011

<sigh!> What happened to the good old days when someone like my fellow
St. Louisan, Richard "[epithet] comedian Dick" - wherein _epithet_ is
replaced by "colored, Negro, black, Africn-American," and who knows
WTF else - Gregory could entitle his autobiography Nigger and behold!
It was cool.

--
-Wilson
-----