_Kiss my grits!_ = "Kiss my ass!," by a writer for The Family Guy

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jun 1 00:30:33 UTC 2011

At 8:05 PM -0400 5/31/11, victor steinbok wrote:
>toe jam, toe cheese, toe khus... I think I see a pattern here ;-)
>
>VS-)

!  nice one, although next time someone invites me to kiss 'em in the
tochus I won't be able to avoid thinking of toe jam (a.k.a. grits).
"Toe cheese" I don't know, although a related form of "cheese" (as in
crotch cheese) surfaces elsewhere as an alternate realization of
smegma.  I prefer the technical term for that, though, because it
seems curiously onomatopoeic.  Could "smegma" really be the name for
a beautiful wildflower or the young of a gazelle, I ask you?  Q.E.D.

LH