Jo Mama

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 4 16:38:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM, victor steinbok <aardvark66 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wilson tried to take me behind the woodshed once for joking about "Jo Mama!"
> I am compelled to report that the same variant is used
> in Nickelodeon's Regular Show, complete with regular pronunciation (d3o
> mama). Yes, mine was a made up joke on "yo mama" (or is it "it's yo mama"?),
> but, apparently, I'm not alone.
>
> <waiting for the other shoe to drop>

You may enjoy the following site, Victor.

http://goo.gl/y36CB

It's quite informative.

Needless to say, I'm just joking! <har! har!>

What is "Nickolodeon's Regular Show"? As fate would have it, I've
never watched that channel. BTW, when was the last time that that show
made up a joke about "yo mama" and posted it here for my delectation?
Has it somehow escaped my notice?

--
-Wilson
-----