Not in HDAS? _brumsky_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 11 19:43:51 UTC 2011

SNL 1983:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/82/82kguy.phtml

"[D]id you ever go '_brumsky_'? Brrrrrrrrrrr... [shakes head and flaps
his lips] '_Brumsky_' ...?"

UD 2003:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brumsky

_brumsky_
to place one's face between a woman's breasts and to exhale sharply
[through one's lax lips], while moving one's face quickly from left to
right.

FWIW (I know: nothing; but WTF?), I first heard this word ca. 1951. It
was used in a kind of joke:

A. "Hey, jim! Do you know how to play 'brumsky'?"

"No."

"Well, you..." etc.

I was reminded of _brumsky_ by its occurrence in some random,
poor-man's American Pie being re-run on CC.

--
-Wilson
-----