"due"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 24 20:48:35 UTC 2011

They told me the same thing, but I confess I've never been able to get it
quite straight in my mind. That tells me it's not worth worrying about.

But what's with OED and these other "dues"?  Are they hidden within some OED
definition I can't fathom due to said mental block?

JL