bunga-bunga

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 1 00:00:54 UTC 2011

So, these are the kinds of jokes hat y'all tell, when don't none of
y'all colored friends be around.

It's what Hugh Masekela was referring to, when he facetiously titled
his first album

"The Americanization of Ooga-Booga."

Of course, as an African-American sensu stricto, he was unaware that
such had long since undergone Americanization. Abstracting away from
the possibility that _ooga-booga_ may be of American origin.

--
-Wilson
-----