"spa" = 'neighborhood grocery store', aka 'convenience store'?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 1 20:39:32 UTC 2011

Unless you actually know of a specific location, searching is not easy.
Most of the items that come up are "health&beauty" salons (mostly "Day
Spa") that might include massages, manicures and facials--no water
treatment. You will find in Western Mass and on Cape Cod quite a number
of resorts that go by Spa. Finding convenience stores and sub shops
among this onslaught is not easy. Joel got the Cambridge locations. I
previously mentioned the Winship Spa in Brighton that is both a
convenience store and a sub shop. Here's one more that's a pizza/sub shop:

Brookline Spa
http://goo.gl/8QS3M  and  http://goo.gl/Lbe0P

     VS-)