Challenge for Garson, Stephen, and Others (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Mar 3 20:28:23 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Ann Landers in _The [Bend, OR] Bulletin_ 10/3/1966 p  8 col 4

"As Red Smith put it, "Writing a daily column is easy.  All you have to
do is sit at a typewriter until small drops of blood form on your
forehead." "

Behalf Of

------
> -
>
> In The Yale Book of Quotations, I list the following under Thomas
Wolfe: