saucering tea

Thu Mar 10 15:51:09 UTC 2011

> On 9 Mar 2011, at 6:00 PM, George Thompson wrote:
>
>> I'm sure that this topic was batted about here recently, but the ADS-
>> L archives do not seem to cover very recent material, so I can't
>> confirm my memory.

Discussed in 2008??!!

Confirms Thompson's Law, that things always happened much longer ago than I think, but still, 2008?

I had searchd the archive for "saucer", but did not notice this, either becaue I was fixated on a recent discussion, or because the 2008 discussion contained "saucered" and "saucering", but not "saucer".

GAT

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much lately.  Working on a new edition, though.