Albright College slang (1938) - bimb(o)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 20:04:35 UTC 2011

I hope Wilson doesn't take this as criticism, but what's the probability
that this was a meaning reversal? Is it unlikely that [some of them]
heard the term applies to them and reversed it to apply to their
partners (I am going to ignore for the moment whether this might have
been an intentional reversal or just an innocent one).

You are a bimbo--NO, YOU are a bimbo!

     VS-)