Fwd: Corporate Jargon Jamboree

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 11 22:37:41 UTC 2011

"Onboarding" is new to me, but I assume it refers to the process of adding
new customers to the compliance (ie, KYC) process.

"Remediation" is a complete mystery to me in this context. All I can think
of is a process of moving existing customers to a new team. The word has
been used in technology circles to refer to shifting existing data to a new
system, but this seems a broader use, referring to people (or to a process
which includes the actions of people), and not just technology.

DanG