Dating of Commercial Meaning of "Bundle"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 18:41:16 UTC 2011

In 1969, IBM made a lot of headlines when it "unbundled" its "bundle" of
hardware and software.

In GB there is an interesting snippet from The Marketing Institution (1934),
p225, which might include a reference to a bundle of product and services,
but there is an exasperating ellipsis.

DanG