gone viral

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 15 13:49:32 UTC 2011

Assuming this was a blog post, "After the jump" means the same thing as
"below the fold" (dictionary editors--remain vigilant!). Both refer to
the part of the post that is not meant to appear on the blog stream page
and is only visible when you look at the individual post. It's possible
there is some other meaning to this, but it is routing for bloggers who
/have/ this capacity (not all blogs allow this) to post
bandwidth-hogging graphics "after the jump".

     VS-)