ramping down

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 21 22:11:48 UTC 2011

Sorry, I should have said "related", but was trying to send it quickly
and did not think of alternatives (as you could see from "ramp-off" when
I meant "off-ramp"). The usage in that particular case is similar in the
sense that one is an extension of the other--the idea was either partial
or complete elimination, in this instance, of career employment.

     VS-)