Diane Sawyer hedging her bets

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 09:49:46 UTC 2011

Seems like it would NOT be hard to "underestimate" what it would be like to eject at 600 mph from a jet at night and land in enemy territory.  It would be hard to overestimate but not underestimate.  Better just to say "it would be hard to imagine - - the heart pounding moments..." leaving out the under...over...  Quit the yapping.

It was rewarding to see that the folks at the parachute site were friendly and halpful.  The owner of the land was given a helmut for his trouble and was grateful even though wounded by protective bombing.  Amazing.  They were happy to see us.

The rescue planes were Ospreys,  They were controversial in development and expensive.  They fly like twin turboprops but both engines tilt  up to work like helicopter blades for vertical landings and takeoffs.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com