"death and violence" quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 15:27:31 UTC 2011

True.

I was bending backwards to be fair.

No more of that!

The speaker could have been anybody, including whichever Executive branch
official one feared and loathed the most, possibly even disguised as a
Batman villain.

My gut says that whoever said it was probably military and probably under
fifty. FWIW.

JL