assassination

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 16:41:51 UTC 2011

The recent Arizona events may provide a less hypothetical example.
Loughner clearly went to the location to assassinate Rep. Giffords. He
also intended some random shooting to accompany that act in order to
gain easier access to Giffords. As a part of this random shooting he
killed a federal judge. Clearly this was an attempted assassination of
Giffords. Was the judge assassinated?

     VS-)