The rebirth and use of the _merkin_

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 24 12:42:27 UTC 2011

Here's the vector that must have done the most to repopularize awareness of
"merkin" (though I'm not at all sure that the word is as well known as some
believe):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064123/

The groundwork was laid by _Dr. Strangelove's_ "President Merkin Muffley."

JL