Diversified shopping

Thu Mar 24 21:01:06 UTC 2011

> Do they have one labeled "Flesh"?  [Pause ...]  Indeed!
> -----
> Prismacolor Col-Erase Pencils

I recall, many years ago, indeed, perhaps in the 1950s, on the Ed Sullivan Show, a black comedian, name forgotten, doing a riff on "flesh-colored Band-Aids".

GAT

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much lately.  Working on a new edition, though.