www.whatwouldthefoundersthink.com

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 26 20:09:17 UTC 2011

I don't care want party they represent.

Like they know what the Founders would think.

And like they'd all think the same thing. They sure didn't then.

And like what they might think time-warped here directly from 1789 would be
the same as what they might think if they'd lived through the intervening
200+ years.

There's no deficit of full-time idiots in this country, of that you may be
sure.

I'm only part-time myself.

JL