a "thats" possessive on the national news

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 27 00:44:50 UTC 2011

Allegedly from 1976 in GB (_not_ in dialogue): "It's an idea thats time has
come; in fact, it's an idea thats time has long been overdue."

Yet the billion words of GB turn up only two other exx., both in similar
publications and so perhaps from the same pen.

JL