New political tone in America

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 1 04:11:20 UTC 2011

Thanks!

The book seems to be fairly rare--NYPL has it, but the entire local library
network here (Boston suburban network, including a number of colleges, but
not the BPL) has not a single copy. In fact, Worldcat shows copies at BU and
at Fitchburg, but the next closest are Bridgewater, CT, and New York State.
Usually, there are multiple copies in MA.

VS-)