Heard on The judges: "Ripping and running"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 1 23:35:57 UTC 2011

I remember 'em. They sang "Meadowlands."

Somehow they even made that sound scary.

I believe the 1960s "entrenching tool" was essentially unchanged from that
of 1917.  Or earlier. Like dirt itself.

JL