real-time

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 3 21:00:33 UTC 2011

It's not a ban on rebroadcast--just a proscription of editing rebroadcasts.
It was the last time the Sonics were in the playoffs, I believe--or close to
it. But it's well over a decade ago. And the only reason the station
bothered rebroadcasting the baseball game was because it was a good game.
It's also possible that I screwed up the seasons and it was a BASEBALL
playoff game and the conflict was with an important Seahawks game. The issue
for me was not the conflict, but the fact that the game was compress and it
got MLB seriously irate.

VS-)