Another new proverb

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 4 18:50:26 UTC 2011

Victor, it was also my understanding that four helicopters were used.
However, CNN today is talking as though it was really only two. Am not sure
which number is accurate.

Four is two, but since two is really one, it doesn't much matter. Five would
matter, because then there would only have been one.

Which is none. And Bin Laden would have outwitted us again.

JL