Query: "military brat" prior to 1981? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 5 17:29:46 UTC 2011

HDAS takes "army brat" back to 1931. See also under "brat." Assuming that
anybody looks at HDAS in the first place. (Goak!) (Or is it?)

"Military brat" seems to have edged out the synonymous "service brat."

JL