Viral Quotes: Remark about a funeral: I approve of it (attrib Ebenezer Rockwood Hoar 1887; attrib Mark Twain 1938)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 9 16:36:26 UTC 2011

Common when I was a kid, but I haven't heard it in many years.

The orig. sense seems to have been "It's your affair" rather than "It's your
opportunity to destroy yourself."

Lowdown in HDAS.

JL