More on lemon party

Wed May 11 14:46:11 UTC 2011

In the 1960s in Durham,NC, there existed an underground gay bar in the Jack Tar Hotel that was frequented by older gay men. Younger gay men called it "The Wrinkle Room." of course, the patrons were fully clothed, but the name suggests that JL's assertion nothing like the term "Lemon Party" existed when he was a youth misses the mark.  Of course, perhaps JL was a middle-aged man in the 1960s.

Sent from my iPad