fail over

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 11 16:19:25 UTC 2011

As you can see from my post, I made no judgments on that account. I
mentioned "discussion of 'fail over' as a new term", quoted someone's
contextual interpretation, then quoted the source for that context. The only
actual commentary that I added was that it's both a noun and a verb.
Subsequent discussion on that ABA list switch to "insufficient redundancies"
(for most cloud users).

VS-)