LBS

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 14 08:43:09 UTC 2011

Do we not say a wee bit of a "d" in "pounds"?  In truespel ~poundz.

Note the letter string "au" is not used (in the top 5k most popular words) to spell the ~ou sound (as in "out") in English.  The only good choice for an English based phonetic is ~ou.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com