More signs of the Apocalypse

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 14 23:38:17 UTC 2011

Is she desirable because she's a granny?

Or vice versa?

I forgot to mention that on the same Dr. Drew show, a sociologist of porn
warned against what she referred to repeatedly as "gonzo porn."

It was clear that it's a term of art meaning "violent or sadistic
pornography."  She kept using the adj. "body-punishing" too.

On the other side of the TV screen, a famous female porn
producer/director/star denied the sociologist's claim that "gonzo porn" was
now the most popular kind worldwide.  She thought cuddle porn was was more
popular. (I can't say whether I'm making up that term or not, but that was
the idea.)

They got into a heated disagreement, which ended in belaboring each other
with giant yellow mallets.

JL